TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please Note: Payment of the booking deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions of the holiday letting as agreed to by both parties are as follows and departure from same by you permits the owner to refuse the key, amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- Quotations - Are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until receipt of the deposit, confirmed in writing.
- Booking Requests - Are subject to availability and confirmation in writing.
- Usage - The premises are let to you for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the receipt. NO weddings, parties, or large gatherings are allowed without prior permission by the owner. The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people that were initially booked and/or had beds provided for.
- Payment - A holding deposit of 25% of the total rent is required to reserve the property. The balance (residual amount) is to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- Currency - All prices quoted are in Euro (€).
- Non Payment of Residual Amount - If after a number of approaches this amount is not paid within 30 days of arrival the booking may be cancelled and the holding deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellation - Within 45 days of the arrival date forfeits the full amount paid.
- Refund of balances paid - If the residual amount is not paid by the due date OR In the event of a cancelled booking by the Client, (for the whole time or any part thereof) the deposit and any subsequent amount is not refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period. We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance for sickness and theft.
- Confirmed bookings made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date must be paid in full within 48 hours following confirmation.
- Descriptions - Podere Baiocco has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web site or any written or verbal material supplied, as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is subject to change, Podere Baiocco accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained in the publications.
- Breakages - and losses to the property are to be reported to the owner and paid for immediately.
- Additional cleaning - If required will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Podere Baiocco.
- Loss of keys or remotes - Will be charged to the Client at the discretion of Podere Baiocco. There will be a minimum cost of € 80,00.
- Pets - Are not allowed on or about the premises without prior, written approval.
- Smoking - Is not allowed inside any of the houses or in the pool area. People smoking on the terraces or premises must dispose their cigarette butts in appropriate ashtrays.
- Disclaimer - Podere Baiocco does not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, acts of Alien invasion or of any other authorities, accidents, theft to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
All content in this website (information, texts, logos, icons, photographs, images, illustration, design projects, graphic work, sounds) is copyright protected by Italian and international law and is property of Podere Baiocco by Jacopo Baiocco. Content on this website provided by a third party is clearly marked as such and copyright protected by the third party and owner. If you are to discover an infringement of copyright in any content of this site, please let us know and this specific contend shall be removed immediately.
Reproduction, copying, translating, modifying any of the websites content, use or modification of any of the represented ideas and concepts - even in parts - is seen as an infringement of copyright unless approved in writing by Podere Baiocco by Jacopo Baiocco.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website just as the copyright law. Both need to be agreed upon by the user. Please read them thoroughly. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please refrain from using this website.
Podere Baiocco by Jacopo Baiocco will, with no prior notice, change, update, modify this website. This applies to content as well as to form, structure and software of this website. Data transfer via the internet may show Vulnerabilities and can be hazardous to your computer system. Podere Baiocco by Jacopo Baiocco is not liable for any damage caused to your computer system related to a visit to this website, e-mail traffic or unauthorised intrusion by a third party via this website..
Podere Baiocco by Jacopo Baiocco disclaim any liability for linked websites. If you came to our website via a link of a third party website, Podere Baiocco by Jacopo Baiocco disclaims any responsibility for the content of the third party's website. The individual owner and host of these websites are responsible for the respective sites and content.